New to the Library

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!

Rusk County Avengers

First Sergeant
Forum Host
I'm not one to seek recognition, really doesn't mean much to me. That being said...

I'm very pleased to be y'all's new host of the Book, Movie, & TV Forum!

There's books, there's movies, and TV shows. Sorry no complimentary snacks or drinks, bring your own.

With all the pleasantries done, if anyone has any ideas, or wants to start a thread please go ahead! Don't let me stop you. Books are the foundation upon which we all learn (excepting records). Anytime new information is sought books are the first place to look, so please share what your reading! I'm sure everyone would like to know what new goldmine of information is in print, or of an old obscure one.

Lets get some good threads on Books and Movies going!

DaveBrt

Sergeant Major
I'm not one to seek recognition, really doesn't mean much to me. That being said...

I'm very pleased to be y'all's new host of the Book, Movie, & TV Forum!

There's books, there's movies, and TV shows. Sorry no complimentary snacks or drinks, bring your own.

With all the pleasantries done, if anyone has any ideas, or wants to start a thread please go ahead! Don't let me stop you. Books are the foundation upon which we all learn (excepting records). Anytime new information is sought books are the first place to look, so please share what your reading! I'm sure everyone would like to know what new goldmine of information is in print, or of an old obscure one.

Lets get some good threads on Books and Movies going!
Glad to have your running things. I'll contribute in the near future.

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!