Man has a large hand?

I think it funny that they all have a variation on the same pose: one hand in a pocket or on the hip. And as for the glove, if you zoom in you can clearly see a thumbnail. I think the fingers are bent as in grabbing so we don't see the ends of them. That and the shirt cuff make the hand look odd. I think it's just a photographic illusion.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top