Franklin trip

rickvox79

First Sergeant
Joined
Jan 27, 2011
Location
Pace, FL
I was planning on making a weekend trip to Franklin and then Stones River the next day in a few weeks. I had planned on going to the Carter house and noticed that there is a 90 minute battlefield tour at 11am Tues-Fri. I wanted to check with anyone here that has been on that tour if it was worth the $25 to do it. Also, does that $25 cover the tour of the Carter house or is it $25 for that tour and $15 for the house tour? Thanks for any insight on this!
 
Hello, I can answer your question. The battlefield tour is $25 and the house tour is $15 - two separate charges. Don't let the rain keep you away - it looks to be partly sunny Saturday afternoon!!!
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top