Found This Image on Pintrest

Bryan_C

First Sergeant
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Location
North of Fort Stevens, DC
I just came across this image on Pintrest. However, I was unable to find out what site it is from. Asking here in case anyone is familiar with it.

1779307873274.webp
 
I can't answer your question but great image! Love the ID/Corps badge. Too bad you can't make out the insignia on his forage cap. Also curious if that's a frock coat or state shell jacket. I'd bet it's a state issue shell jacket
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top