Eagle and Shield Makers Mark?

Bugattimiller

Private
Joined
Apr 19, 2024
Location
Southampton, UK
Can anyone identify the makers mark on this small eagle and shield powder flask? I know there are numerous replicas about but I thought this one looked pretty genuine.

flask01.jpg


flask02.jpg
 
I am probably just as curious about this flask and its hallmark as you. I'm hoping that someone who is familiar with the mark will chime in.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top