Brandy Station

Highly recommend 'Out Flew the Sabres'

brandy stn 1.jpg
I read this book by Eric J. Wittenberg and Daniel T. Davis last year after visiting the battlefield, a great read.
 
Which are the best books about Brandy Station ? I keep hearing about one by an author named Clark "Bud " Hall. Does anyone know anything about it, if it's been released, what it's title is, anything at all ?

I was just with Bud on the Brandy Station battlefield earlier today.

He has been so wrapped up with preservation work there that his manuscript remains incomplete. I am one of the few who can get away with asking him about the status of it, and I don't ask.

The title will be Sabers Across the Rappahannock: The Battle of Brandy Station when he finishes it. For now, you're stuck with my work. :-)
 
I was just with Bud on the Brandy Station battlefield earlier today.

He has been so wrapped up with preservation work there that his manuscript remains incomplete. I am one of the few who can get away with asking him about the status of it, and I don't ask.

The title will be Sabers Across the Rappahannock: The Battle of Brandy Station when he finishes it. For now, you're stuck with my work. :smile:
Thank you for the info sir. I have your book "Plenty of blame to go around " and have enjoyed it very much ! Excellent work !
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top