Unsorted photos

I hadn't realized it's been so long since I've updated this thread. Here's some new ones for yall.

IMG_1337.webp
IMG_1373.webp
IMG_1639.webp
IMG_1637.webp
DSC_2931.webp
DSC_4436.webp
 
If you were to remove the monuments and just leave the landscapes and atmospheric effects, the pictures would still be amazing. Your photos are more than just composition, more than just light. I'll stop before your head explodes, if it hasn't already. It should have long ago. You should consider selling prints in gift shops around Gettysburg if you aren't already doing so.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top