Original colt pistol?

danielking1775

Private
Joined
Nov 20, 2022
I'm a musket guy, a friend has this one but this is the only two pics I have. Curious if it's a replica or original? Top of barrel markings seem correct. Thanks

IMG_0893.webp


IMG_0894.webp
 
Looks good from what I can see. Would have expected to see .36 cal stamped on the left side of the brass trigger guard as it appears to be a Model 1861 Colt navy revolver. Can you get any more photos?
 
Please post more pics including the serial numbers. Nice '61 Navy from what we can see.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top