Next CWT tour

I couldn't remember if it was a state park as I thought that was across into Mississippi. If it was because it had so many similarities with the hotel at Paris Landing and other Tennessee parks.
There is also the Tishomingo State Park a little further down in Mississippi but it looks like they only have lodges to rent---no "hotel" rooms. It is 48 miles from Shiloh NMP.

If Antietam gets picked, and if we do this right and schedule it around September 15th, we'd be there for the 158th Anniversary. This past year I was there for the 157th and they had great ranger walks. Yes it was crowded but if we do it right and if someone knows someone, we could do stuff mid-week and maybe have our own custom ranger walks for the anniversary. I really wanted to go back for the 158th in 2020 and do a full day immersion anyhow and doing it with all you folks would make it all the better. @Virginia Dave, is this something you could come up for?

If Antietam gets picked, and if we do this right and schedule it around September 15th, we'd be there for the 158th Anniversary. This past year I was there for the 157th and they had great ranger walks. Yes it was crowded but if we do it right and if someone knows someone, we could do stuff mid-week and maybe have our own custom ranger walks for the anniversary. I really wanted to go back for the 158th in 2020 and do a full day immersion anyhow and doing it with all you folks would make it all the better. @Virginia Dave, is this something you could come up for?

I like birthday trips. :mstickle:

That would be close enough and I would love to.

Back