Longstreet New Host Introduction

Belatedly I add my congratulations. :smile: I always enjoy your posts and find them food for thought. Also I love any story about the positive influence of a good teacher! I hope you truly enjoy your experiences as Forum Host.
 
Somehow I missed this when it happened. Belated congrats as well Joe! Well deserved. I always enjoy reading your perspective on Civil War topics. Also appreciate everything that Law Enforcement does. Be safe.
 
Last edited:
Pete,

Somehow I missed this back in January and it was really great to hear about how you were able to help your retired History teacher. Longstreet was a truly interesting figure and I enjoy reading your posts about him. So, belated congratulations and thank you for your service as a police officer.

Bill
Thank you for your support. We appreciate it.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top