Need some help...

toddeyl

Cadet
Joined
Apr 30, 2019
Can someone tell me if this pack is original or repro?
20190603_154726.jpg
Screenshot_20190603-154548_Facebook.jpg
 
Out of my wheelhouse but I know who would, paging @Package4
 
A number of original wood framed box packs came on the market probably 30 years ago and they were missing straps and buckles. The pack may be original; but the straps and buckles aren't.
 
Last edited:
A number of original wood framed box packs came on the market probably 30 years ago and they were missing straps and buckles. I'm with you, the pack may be original; but the straps and buckles aren't.
Seller is not sure of anything about it. He responded to my question with "that's why it's $20". I appreciated his honesty...
 
Seller is not sure of anything about it. He responded to my question with "that's why it's $20". I appreciated his honesty...
That certainly is refreshing in this day and time. I'd say scarf it up, you just never know and after all; what can you get these days for 20 bucks?:smile:
 
Can you tell anything about authenticity of the blanket?
Probably not original, but if you check what the prices of a reenactors blanket is; it's more than 20 dollars. There are quite knowledgeable people here who know fabrics and hopefully they will chime in.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top