What is this? Need help identifying musket

JLjr, I enjoy reading all post about the Lorenz Jager rifles. I have a Jagerstutzen version of this rifle that is in reasonable good condition but is missing the rear sight adjustable parts and sling swivels. I am looking for those parts to hopefully make mine whole again. You can see the ramrod addition to this rifle that was mentioned above. The ramrod with mine is not a Lorenz. I think it might be Enfield. This is a good indication that these rifles were imported for use in the civil war, so I have read. Thanks to everyone for the comments. Enjoy the site.

20191021_192159_resized.jpg


20191021_192348_resized.jpg
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top