Devil's Den Witness Tree

Welcome from Pa.

2B401E92423F4FB1B8A499E65100C7F5.jpg
 
View attachment 301533
I am looking for "Then and now" photos of the witness tree at Devil's Den in order to provide background information for this encaustic image of the tree I created. There is a photo in a post by Gettysburg Greg that shows a modern image of the tree next to an image by Weaver. Did you take the modern photo Gettysburg Greg? If so, when did you take the photo and can I use it to provide reference information for my artwork? Thanks!
View attachment 301534
View attachment 301533
I am looking for "Then and now" photos of the witness tree at Devil's Den in order to provide background information for this encaustic image of the tree I created. There is a photo in a post by Gettysburg Greg that shows a modern image of the tree next to an image by Weaver. Did you take the modern photo Gettysburg Greg? If so, when did you take the photo and can I use it to provide reference information for my artwork? Thanks!
View attachment 301534
Hello @Rain Woman, love your art work. Thanks for asking to use my photo I took in 2016. Please feel free to use any of my posted material any way you choose. Always glad to assist fellow Gettysburg enthusiasts any way I can. If I can provide any other material for you, just let me know. I see you are new to the forum, so FYI if you use the format, @Gettysburg Greg, I will be notified. Good luck and welcome to the forum.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top