Civil War Buttons

Joined
Sep 24, 2024
Hey! I'm from northeast Texas! I bought my husband a metal detector for his birthday last week, and he found a couple of old buttons on our property with the Louisiana State Seal on them. From what I can find, I believe they're Civil War uniform buttons but was curious if anyone is familiar with it and could tell me more?? TIA

IMG_9870.jpeg


IMG_9871.jpeg


IMG_9872.jpeg
 
Hey! I'm from northeast Texas! I bought my husband a metal detector for his birthday last week, and he found a couple of old buttons on our property with the Louisiana State Seal on them. From what I can find, I believe they're Civil War uniform buttons but was curious if anyone is familiar with it and could tell me more?? TIA

You're a great wife👍
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top