Caption this! Week 24

ami

First Lady of CivilWarTalk
Super Moderator
Joined
Apr 1, 1999
Location
West By God Virginia
2rivcob73_07.jpg


photo credit: @2rivcob73
 
You have the best caption! Voting for others gives you a less chance of winning.
Thank you for the compliment, Mike! To be true I have no idea how the winner is chosen. I always thought it's @ami 's choice!?!
There are always so many funny and intelligent captions and people have so many good ideas - how can I not "like" them...
 
Thank you for the compliment, Mike! To be true I have no idea how the winner is chosen. I always thought it's @ami 's choice!?!
There are always so many funny and intelligent captions and people have so many good ideas - how can I not "like" them...
You are correct, I scroll through the captions and the ones that make me laugh out loud win! Lol
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top