Caption This! 2/2 -2/8

"The recruiter told Mama I'd be well fed and takin' care of in dis man's Army, but I'm still a boy, and the Reb is dumpin' wash water on my hardtack!"
 
I told you that drinking that shine would stunt your growth.That is why I do not drink the stuff,and look at me!
 
"Please sir, I want some more"
"More? DID YOU SAY MORE!"
beggin.gif
 
Kid; "Big Jim, I've, uh, been meanin' to talk to you about...well, it's you're breath...I mean, it'd knock a bobcat right out of it's tree."
 
Kid; "The cap? Oh, I...I found it last night...uh, it was, um.."
Big Guy; "You found it all right-- in my tent! Now give it back! Hey wait! Reckon you just 'found' that that there beer, too!"
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top