Apples

I need to start keeping a list of the apples I've tried the way I do candy bars and teas. I'm terrible about remembering names. I'm pretty sure I've tried all of the ones on that poster, except maybe Gravenstein, but I can't remember what Cortlands or Braeburn taste like. I know I like all the rest, although I do not think Red Delicious ought to be available year round. They're good if they're in season, but if they're not, way too mealy for me.

Used to be HoneyCrisp were only available in season, and always good; starting to see those now that were clearly picked too long ago, which is tragic. Hubby has no sense of smell and is easily fooled when it comes to fresh fruit, so he's learned to only get them at local stands and not at the grocery store.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top