• The Event Wire - Information
    ► This Forum is for Posting Civil War Event Information
    ► Events Could Include: Reenactments, Living Histories,
        Round Tables, Battlewalks, Shows, Lectures & More
    ► Post Advance Schedules Up to 1 Year in Advance
    ► Also: Post Your Event Photos, Reviews, & Wrap-Ups
    ► Please Keep Reenactment Discussions in Proper Forum!
  • Welcome to CivilWarTalk, a forum about the American Civil War! - Join today! It's fast, simple, and FREE!

Antietam tour

rpkennedy

Colonel
Member of the Year
Joined
May 18, 2011
Location
Carlisle, PA
Does anyone know if the Park Service is doing an Irish Brigade walk around St. Patrick's Day? I checked the event calendar but nothing was on it.

Ryan
 
Is this something that they normally do annually?
I thought so but I usually see something ahead of time. I haven't seen anything this year but I very well could have missed it. It just so happens that I should be free on St. Patrick's Day and thought that I'd ask if anyone had seen anything.

Ryan
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top