.51cal Enfield Bullet??

CWLeadManiac

Private
Joined
Jan 12, 2024
Okie dokie, so I have another stupid question...I bought this bullet as part of a lot and I'm trying to figure it out. It's an Enfield but it mics out at .51 x 1.14. I can't find anything online and the only reference book I have so far is the abbreviated version of T&T. Please help!! Btw, I bought the whole lot, 6 Enfields, pretty cheap and it turned out that one is a Marshall and another is a "1" base. Both, great additions to my fledgling collection!

20240327_014147.jpg


20240327_014206.jpg
 
Okie dokie, so I have another stupid question...I bought this bullet as part of a lot and I'm trying to figure it out. It's an Enfield but it mics out at .51 x 1.14. I can't find anything online and the only reference book I have so far is the abbreviated version of T&T. Please help!! Btw, I bought the whole lot, 6 Enfields, pretty cheap and it turned out that one is a Marshall and another is a "1" base. Both, great additions to my fledgling collection!

View attachment 502667
@UCVRelics Obie Wan Kenobie, (😃) any ideas here?
 
Okie dokie, so I have another stupid question...I bought this bullet as part of a lot and I'm trying to figure it out. It's an Enfield but it mics out at .51 x 1.14. I can't find anything online and the only reference book I have so far is the abbreviated version of T&T. Please help!! Btw, I bought the whole lot, 6 Enfields, pretty cheap and it turned out that one is a Marshall and another is a "1" base. Both, great additions to my fledgling collection!

View attachment 502667

Okie dokie, so I have another stupid question...I bought this bullet as part of a lot and I'm trying to figure it out. It's an Enfield but it mics out at .51 x 1.14. I can't find anything online and the only reference book I have so far is the abbreviated version of T&T. Please help!! Btw, I bought the whole lot, 6 Enfields, pretty cheap and it turned out that one is a Marshall and another is a "1" base. Both, great additions to my fledgling collection!

View attachment 502667

View attachment 502668
In T&T RBTR vol 4 pg 201 there is a Miss Rifle .54 that mics at .519 and 1.15.
View attachment 502668
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top