Your Impression

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!
Hello All,
I figured this would be a good place for everyone to post what their impressions are and ways they are looking to improve their impressions. We are here to get better and to educate so please keep the posts cordial. Here is mine, I am a portraying a Sgt. in the 2nd Rhode Island Co. B. Things I would like to improve on are the small little things of my impression, proper "haverstack stuffers" proper camp life and also just the proper vocabulary for the time period. I am also looking to lose a few pounds to make my body type more appropriate for the time period as well.

View attachment 332565
Everything looks great.

Although I'd lose a few pounds honestly.
(I'm trying that myself).

Someone else mentioned your belt and I felt the need to point out that as a Sargent you are considered to be a Non Commissioned Officer and as such you wear an NCO belt.

Hello All,
I figured this would be a good place for everyone to post what their impressions are and ways they are looking to improve their impressions. We are here to get better and to educate so please keep the posts cordial. Here is mine, I am a portraying a Sgt. in the 2nd Rhode Island Co. B. Things I would like to improve on are the small little things of my impression, proper "haverstack stuffers" proper camp life and also just the proper vocabulary for the time period. I am also looking to lose a few pounds to make my body type more appropriate for the time period as well.

View attachment 332565
Here's my impression.

1551244620734.png

IMG_20190228_220851978~01.jpg