Weird Beard Award

Claude Bauer

First Sergeant
Forum Host
Joined
Jan 8, 2012
They had some weird facial hair in the 1800s, but this one of the strangest beards I've ever seen! He'll never need a scarf, that's for sure.

best beard.jpg
 
Looks like a yankee goober
 
They had some weird facial hair in the 1800s, but this one of the strangest beards I've ever seen! He'll never need a scarf, that's for sure.

View attachment 213991
23B885C7-03A7-432B-AC09-B041D563FDE9.jpeg

I think it's a cool look, it's a look that says 'I can either fight or I can just lay around', just add some pearls and he's ready for formal wear, personally I think he's going for that whole Elizabethan ruff look.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top