Visiting Chattanooga

I forgot you are from Ireland. I live in the area. My wife is heading your way in October. Hope you enjoyed your trip.
It's a fantastic place to visit (Chattanooga) . I hope your wife enjoys her trip over the pond. It's like anywhere there are tourist traps and and some real authentic places. I wish her Cead Mile Failte.
 
It's a fantastic place to visit (Chattanooga) . I hope your wife enjoys her trip over the pond. It's like anywhere there are tourist traps and and some real authentic places. I wish her Cead Mile Failte.
Lookout Mtn has several traps as you saw. Chattanooga has become a short vacation stay. Being close to Atlanta, Birmingham and Nashville. Trying to capture more of the History and outdoor enthusiasts.

I will give her the quote.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top