USS Tecumseh - Digital Model

Well, now I know what rests below that buoy off Fort Morgan. Thank you for the great illustrations.
 
Hello,

Here is my model of the ironclad monitor Tecumseh, which was lost in the Battle of Mobile Bay.

There is a build thread over on modelwarships if anyone is interested.

Modelled in Blender by myself. The shot under steam was rendered in Cycles while the turret interior was rendered with Yafaray and the shot at anchor rendered with Octane.

Tecumseh164_a_web.jpg

turretnice.jpg

tecumseh2.jpg

I've added these renders that I forgot to include originally.
tecumsehrenders_cyc_studio01.jpg

tecumsehrenders_cyc_studio02.jpg

tecumseh3web.jpg

octanesunset.png

turretrender2.jpg

TecumsehTurrentInt2.jpg

turretint_rt.png

monitornight.png
Just WOW !
 
That's very nice work, Owen. I'm always impressed by people who can do this sort of work as well as you.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top