u.s. mounted rifles reference

charliegold

Private
Joined
Feb 3, 2025
I've been searching for this with zero luck, which is unusual with modern resources. Anyone who has any ideas please post. Thanks. CG
Glover, M. (2010). The History of the First United States Mounted Rifles
 
Apparently it was not a published book. The only reference I can find is in
with referral to Globalsecurity.org via a link that leads to a 404 error. Probably a paper for them.
 
@John Hartwell beat me to it. I went to globalsecurity.org, but trying to submit "search site" keywords led to privacy errors. I'd prefer not to deal with that. WorldCat doesn't have anything. AddALL doesn't have anything, either in used books or in in-print books. Perhaps contacting the alfredgibbs.com site directly would help you. That is a choice in the menu bar at the top of the site.
 
Apparently it was not a published book. The only reference I can find is in
with referral to Globalsecurity.org via a link that leads to a 404 error. Probably a paper for them.
I have researched the broken link and you can find the orphaned page here: https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/army/3acr.htm
I have made the change to the link on my website https://alfredgibbs.com/regiment-of-mounted-riflemen-jefferson-barracks/

-G
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top