Top 10 Events

9th US Regulars

Private
Joined
Nov 10, 2021
Well, I done it. I did what I was told not to: 160th Gettysburg was my first event. No regrets. I want more. By the end of the weekend I had more than one group asking if I'd like to be on the regular roster. Sadly, my nomadic life has me doing laps around the country every year. But I'm looking for more events. Given my relative freedom of movement, I'm looking for the best mainstream events for the 2025 season. Injuries and responsibilities keep me out of campaigner events for now.

So, what's the ten reliably best events to look for?
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top