Miniatures Texas Brigade.

Striking work of art. And just to note, if he's 'Texas Brigade,' from the blue trim on his jacket collar, he's likely in Granbury's Texas Brigade in the Army of Tennessee, not so likely to be Hood's Texas Brigade in Lee's army. Sorry to be nitpicking, and there were certainly no absolutely in uniform jacket trim. Again, that's a great bust. Love the disconnected hand on his rifle.
 
Striking work of art. And just to note, if he's 'Texas Brigade,' from the blue trim on his jacket collar, he's likely in Granbury's Texas Brigade in the Army of Tennessee, not so likely to be Hood's Texas Brigade in Lee's army. Sorry to be nitpicking, and there were certainly no absolutely in uniform jacket trim. Again, that's a great bust. Love the disconnected hand on his rifle.

Since joining CWT I've learned a lot more about uniforms, at the time I made it I probably assumed all Confederate uniforms had a blue trim. Now I'm a member I can just ask, makes life a lot easier. :happy:
Many thanks for the info and glad that you like him. :thumbsup:
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top