Impressions Source for Tintype Frames?

TexasJack47

Cadet
Joined
Apr 7, 2014
Location
Houston, Texas
I have a couple of period photos but no frames to put them in. Anyone know a good source for this? They do not have to be original frames. And I'm told that a tintype touching glass is a no no.

Thanks!
 
Believe it or not your local salvation army and antique shops are the first place I would suggect.

Another option I have seen is to sandwich them between clear plastic sheeting.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top