Pumpkin Spice

See that Webster's just recognized pumpkin spice as a word for dictionary. I guess about time since been around for a long time.

We just made some pumpkin spice cupcakes. They are delicious.

Time for everything pumpkin and getting my Fall decorations out.
 
Found this in my next door neighbor's kitchen cabinet after he got evicted. He'd been here since the '70s. Apparently it's worth money:

But I was out of cinnamon. Wasn't sure how bad it can go so started out with just a taste. Still alive the next day, now I'm just freely using it 😂

IMG_20231119_152359725.jpg
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top