Powder Flask?

mmoore4813

Cadet
Joined
Aug 7, 2024
This came into the thrift store where I work, would really appreciate any info. about it.
Thanks!!
17233061906548208637767262975528.jpg
 
The top of the flask on originals usually unscrewed from the body, the reproductions the tops are attached with screws. I can clearly see one of the screws in you picture.
You're right, and it does not come off. Well I am a little disappointed but glad that I learned something, and if another one ever comes in I'll know what to look for, so thank you very much.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top