Percussion Cap box

RSMorris

First Sergeant
Joined
Jul 3, 2020
Got this well used original percussion cap box in from Shiloh Relics. One more item for the collection. Can still faintly see the makers mark of S.H.Young of Newark New Jersey.

Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 4.13.27 PM.png


Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 4.13.57 PM.png


Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 4.14.39 PM.png


Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 4.15.19 PM.png


Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 4.15.43 PM.png


Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 4.16.09 PM.png
 
That's a good looking cap box (and wrench)! Did it come with the vent/nipple pick?
 
That's a good looking cap box (and wrench)! Did it come with the vent/nipple pick?

That wrench was a dug item I bought from someone else. It didn't come with a pick but I have one. I have na odd thing going on with my collection. I have two of everything, one dug and worn and one nice.
 
it is a sickness that there is no known cure fore! but when one gets another example the search goes on for another one. or two!
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top