NF New book available!

Non-Fiction
Congrats on publishing the book. In a comment on our times, I went to see Lisa at the Eastern National bookstore at STRI. I asked her if she had ordered your book. With a sigh, she said that it is on her wishlist. At this point, she is only able to draw existing books from other stores. This virus thing is like a rock in a pond, the ripples just keep spreading & echoing off objects in an ever spreading, ever more complex wave of consequences.

I'm sorry to hear that, Rhea. But, as you say, it's a sign of these COVID times. We'll get you hooked up.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top