John Lorimer Worden

Very nice, but I noticed that you didn't even try to color the lower right of the image :wink:.

Seriously, great job!
I couldn't make out what it was, it looked like the end of the backdrop, or the part of another, larger backdrop, so I made the top grey-blue, and the bottom de-saturated brown. :)

But thanks man!

you just keep getting better and better at this!! its awesome!
Thanks!
 
I couldn't make out what it was, it looked like the end of the backdrop, or the part of another, larger backdrop, so I made the top grey-blue, and the bottom de-saturated brown. :smile:

But thanks man!

Thanks!

Actually I was making a joke about the missing broken glass area in the lower right where his hands would be. I actually have no problems with the image at all. Wonderful!
 
Have you ever before received a "good job" as a compliment? If not, let be be the first to say "good job"! Did you put that bump on his forehead, Z? Great job! But I didn't expect anything less from you.
 
Actually I was making a joke about the missing broken glass area in the lower right where his hands would be. I actually have no problems with the image at all. Wonderful!
Lol, thanks for the clarification, I had no idea what the hell you were on about initially - My 'Thanks' still stands!

Another great job on my favorite yankee.
Thanks man! You've surely seen the others I've done of him?

Have you ever before received a "good job" as a compliment? If not, let be be the first to say "good job"! Did you put that bump on his forehead, Z? Great job! But I didn't expect anything less from you.
I don't know if I've gotten a 'good job', but David gave me a 'Great job' earlier. :P

Thanks man - Yes, I did notice the zit/bump/whatever, and I definitely enhanced it artificially to bring attention to it, it was quite an oddity.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top