Impressions Impression for Gettysburg this weekend

Shrops

Cadet
Joined
Oct 25, 2021
Heading to Gettysburg bright and early tomorrow! Here's my impression for the event. I have a Type II packed that I plan to change into depending on what the scenarios call for. This is my first time trying to put together an authentic kit for an event, and I am super excited. I could definitely improve on a few things, eg. my rubber blanket and shelter half (inside of the roll). Kind of sacrificing authenticity for comfort, but I'd rather not get soaked in my sleep.
gear layout.jpg
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top