I need some help

Bryce

Sergeant
Joined
Jun 2, 2011
Location
Washington, D.C.
I've received the new issue of north and south Magazine, which includes my article on Custer at the battle of five Forks.

I'm attempting to copy and paste my article into a thread that I've posted in the forum on the eastern theater of the Civil War

I'm not having a lot of luck and I'm getting really sick of this

I'd like to ask you guys to help me post my article. I propose to send my new article via email to whoever helps me. And I'm hoping that this person can copy and paste my article into my thread.

Anybody who wants to help me should email me at Street stories@ juno.com

Bryce
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top