Host To Be In & Out

UCVRelics

Brevet Brigadier General
Forum Host
Gold Patron
Regtl. Quartermaster Shiloh 2020
Asst. Regtl. Quartermaster Antietam 2021
Regtl. Quartermaster Stones River / Franklin 2022
I have been absent the last few day as I'm having some issues with my Dad who fell last week. I got him from the hospital to rehab so I'm going to be in and out. I'm going try and maintain my duties which I need as therapy and a release so If you see a reply to a thread or post with a typo or error prior to 1700 hours I'm doing it from my phone. If you see typo's or errors past 1700 hours, I'm on Sam Adams. :D

Praying for a speedy recovery for your dad - and also for you, as you manage all the ins and outs of the coming days. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help - even a Sam Adams run if needed. :D The rehab facility isn't far from my office and I can run by any time.

I have been absent the last few day as I'm having some issues with my Dad who fell last week. I got him from the hospital to rehab so I'm going to be in and out. I'm going try and maintain my duties which I need as therapy and a release so If you see a reply to a thread or post with a typo or error prior to 1700 hours I'm doing it from my phone. If you see typo's or errors past 1700 hours, I'm on Sam Adams. :D
Wishing that things go the best that they can for you all.

Bill

When it's five o'clock somewhere, you are posting via Sam Adams? Yankee Sam Adams "....from Baaastun" ???
I don't know that it's worth the higher price, but have you ever tried anything made by Alabama's "Band of Brother" brewery?
Or how about that dark stout called "Judge Roy Bean?"
I've been going through the same progression with my Father, and I wish I had the energy I had as a young parent. My five o'clock pick me up is Guinness Special Export - not that flat flavorless Guinness Stout, but the real stuff, similar to what they drink in Ireland, and I think must be the foundation for the famous Guinness ad slogan "Guinness is Good for You."
But caretaking a parent is draining, and I wish you both well.

Keep your family first in all you do. Prayers

Don't worry about your forum.
It will be fine.

Take care of your Dad first !

I've been where you are.

The latest from Richard is that his Father is in rehab and giving the employees grief (a good sign)-Richard however,is still a work in progress;but appreciative of all of your support and well wishes.

That's a good sign!

When my Dad would start flirting with every nurse in the hospital, I knew he would be OK.

Thanks for all the well wishes. Dad is settled into rehab and started rehab. We are going to have to tell him he won't be able to go back to the big house so we have to finds a place for him. He is in good spirits and told me to go back to Demopolis for a few days for some R&R as we have Thunder on the River, drag boat races this weekend. So I'm back in my happy place by the river and plan on just chilling for a few days. Glad I have my family here, Love You Guys.

Back