Hello from SD,

Palewalker

Cadet
Joined
Sep 21, 2015
I have just acquired a Burnside carbine Ser.# 2232 and wonder if there is a way to determine if it was issued to a unit during the Civil War.
Thanks
 
Hello from the Old Dominion. I cvan't help either but, given time, someone (more than one most likely) will show up and help. If not make a new thread with a better title such as "Burnside Carbine Id help" etc.,.
 
Hi there, Palewalker, and welcome from central Missouri. If you don't get any answers on your Burnside in this meet and greet thread, ask the moderator to move it over into weapons after a couple of days. Also...weapons freaks here ALWAYS want to see photos. Me, too!

Once again, welcome!
 
Greetings from Pennsylvania. I don't know anything about Burnside carbine, but I used to live in SD too.
 
Welcome from Pittsburgh! Check on the weapons forum, somebody there should be able to help you in the right direction with that Burnside.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top