Good Luck

mt155

First Sergeant
Annual Winner
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Location
Clear Lake, Texas
It is said that giving Paddy's nose a little rub while visiting LRT, is good luck.
Taken on July 2, 2013.

29674288506_341af6d200_h.jpg
 
I think that in my lifetime this nose has been refinished at leas twice. Sooooo tempting... At Lincoln's Tomb in Springfield IL there is a bust of the president out front and people rubs its nose for luck too. There is actually a stepstool to facilitate that.
 
Thank you for the likes guys.
This is my favorite kind of photo.

I do love a beautiful landscape, and certainly a battlefield landscape can be breathtaking, but close ups of details...love that! You captured something I might have missed even if I had been there.

That must be why I like photography. You guys steal a moment in time and keep it out there for the rest of us to study and admire.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top