Going to Florida

captaindrew Have house in Ocala, Florida.

donna,

So do I! :)

I, my wife, Sue, and our dog, Cali, live in Pine Run Estates in Ocala, a 55+ community. We've been here since 2015 after I retired from the Post Office.

Welcome and I hope you both will enjoy your retirement here.

Sincerely,
Unionblue
 
Congratulations on the retirement and move! I'm sure you'll miss Kentucky, but I can promise you that it's unlikely you'll miss the long, cold winters filled with ice & snow! Enjoy sunny Florida with your husband! :cool:

-a-box-card-welcome-to-your-new-house-card-congrats-congratulations-good-luck-new-address_grande.jpg
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top