Gallager carbine display

Model1841rifle

Private
Joined
Dec 18, 2024
We picked up an original Federal cavalry carbine cartridge box to display with our original Gallager carbine. I decided we needed an arsenal ammunition box to go with it. I found an original label image on the net and copied it, then guessed on the size of the box based on reproduction brass cartridges and bullets I got from S&S Firearms parts and images of an original box.
753893663_4509427315943906_7614478957427161388_n.webp
749542615_4509427395943898_748816683371736171_n.webp
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top