Finally got my reenacting year started.

I´m afraid not. That´s a bit of a fur piece a travel for a weekend for me.
It really is for me too but a few of us that were supposed to go together to Bentonville were upset when they canceled so we signed up for Blakeley instead. That's why we're going blue, the CS side was already full. Anyway we've heard it was a great event so we're looking forward to it. If you ever head towards the east coast for anything let me know, good chance I'll be there.

It really is for me too but a few of us that were supposed to go together to Bentonville were upset when they canceled so we signed up for Blakeley instead. That's why we're going blue, the CS side was already full. Anyway we've heard it was a great event so we're looking forward to it. If you ever head towards the east coast for anything let me know, good chance I'll be there.
Those Lady Farm Gettysburg events are looking very attractive.

Those Lady Farm Gettysburg events are looking very attractive.
I went to one of their events last year and enjoyed it. I do plan on supporting at least one of them this year but probably not the first one in April, already have a couple long road trips planned right before it. I heard there's possibly a campaigner tactical in the works there in August, that sounds interesting so I'm waiting to see if that materializes. Either way I'm sure I'll get there for one of their events. Probably will be at Cedar Creek if it goes on this year, from what I hear it's looking like it will.

I went to one of their events last year and enjoyed it. I do plan on supporting at least one of them this year but probably not the first one in April, already have a couple long road trips planned right before it. I heard there's possibly a campaigner tactical in the works there in August, that sounds interesting so I'm waiting to see if that materializes. Either way I'm sure I'll get there for one of their events. Probably will be at Cedar Creek if it goes on this year, from what I hear it's looking like it will.
I believe the tactical was on our schedule and probably a go...but I don't know for sure.

Not sure if it will be the April one either possibly July.

Back