Discharge Paper help

iron bender

Corporal
Joined
Jul 18, 2023
Location
Texas
Will someone please help me decipher the unit name please? I've entered every combo I can think of with no success.
89th ....... Infantry

Thanks in advance

IMG_9841.jpg


IMG_9841.jpeg
 
I think you may be correct Reb. I thought maybe it was a Michigan town as the discharge is signed by a Michigan CO
....edit to that's gotta be correct. The timing of the unit mustering is right in line with the discharge dates
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top