Chickamauga 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know yet. I have a buddy I am waiting for an answer on where we stayed when I went down there a couple 3 year ago. Probably be a good place to get rooms reserved. I'll post it as soon as he answers me. We were there in September for the 150th. I also have a location for some good maps I'll post when I get a chance to dig them out.
Bed time. Checkout time. :sleep:
Yeah, I forgot, you are a lot older than me :) sleep well Reb.
 
I did some looking with google maps. There is a Cracker Barrel restaurant and several fast food places 2 miles south from the location of the Hampton Inn mentioned.

There is also a Holiday Inn Express near the Cracker Barrel
 
There is also a Holiday Inn Express near the Cracker Barrel
I saw Cracker Barrel when I searched for eateries. I will contact the Holiday Inn Express and get information. I have already spoken with the Marketing Rep at the Hampton Inn.
 
Just bought the Antietam map (since I was there this year) from Amazon - I'm a Prime member so I get free shipping. I did look for the Kennesaw Mountain @bdtex while I was in Amazon, but it is unavailable there. I thought there would be a used copy available from some seller but no. A mystery why it isn't in print or available.
 
Just bought the Antietam map (since I was there this year) from Amazon - I'm a Prime member so I get free shipping. I did look for the Kennesaw Mountain @bdtex while I was in Amazon, but it is unavailable there. I thought there would be a used copy available from some seller but no. A mystery why it isn't in print or available.
Kennesaw ws a sellout.only available on the secondary market.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top