Chickamauga 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless something has changed he works as a NPS ranger/guide. You might catch him by calling the visitor center.

Called there and left a message yesterday. Haven't heard back yet. Probably try again later today.

Been trying to hold off an announcement until we get the hotel details finalized. It will be in October. A new thread will be started when we have all the hotel details nailed down. Other information we have so far will be posted too.

Okay.....

I will be picking vacation dates for 2018 soon at my work.

Thanks,
Bill

stickied the first post to every page. if you have updates they can be put there :D
Would you do that to the new pinned thread?

Reactions: ami
I sure hope this is after October 1st because we have a wedding to go to around 9/18. They know they are getting married in September but haven't quite got the date down yet.

I sure hope this is after October 1st because we have a wedding to go to around 9/18. They know they are getting married in September but haven't quite got the date down yet.

It's planned for October 26-28, 2018. The 'official thread' is pinned to the top of the Civil War Travelers Forum and should be found here.

Hope you can make it!

I'm getting things lined up here and my husband and I definitely want to. I take care of a disabled family member and I already have the respite lined up "for the fall" with a very reliable person. In fact, the respite person asked me this week if I have a definite date yet.

I'm halfway through the book by David Powell, "Chickamauga: A Mad, Irregular Battle" and I bought his map book too.

I'm hoping any CSA snakes will have pretty much disappeared by then and I will have you guys tramp in front of me! AND, btw, I'm not any fonder of Union snakes either:nah disagree:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back