Cartridges for Reenacting

Joined
Oct 16, 2005
Location
Bellville Tx
Iv been in the hobby for almost 4 years now and I have always wondered where to get my carthridges online instead of at the events and where to get black powder, Is there a sutler that sells prerolled carthridges for sale on the internet???


thanks!! :sabre:
 
texascavcadet said:
Iv been in the hobby for almost 4 years now and I have always wondered where to get my carthridges online instead of at the events and where to get black powder, Is there a sutler that sells prerolled carthridges for sale on the internet???


thanks!! :sabre:
Question do you use the same Cartridges as the Springfield and enfields?

If so.. There are several sites on showing you how to make them.. I will see if I can find them.. I roll my own..

regards, steven
 
As one of my friends said the other day, "Sutler and Cheap are two different words". Rollin' your own reminds me of the 60s somehow.
 
I usulally just buy carthridges at the event them roll them there, I use about a 60 grain for each carthrige and i have to use a heavier load for my newly bought sharps carbine.

Where is a good place to get black powder???????????????
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top