Cannonball?

evergren4

Cadet
Joined
Aug 9, 2016
Hello. would anybody know if this a cannonball it has the mold seam weighs 6 lbs 4.3oz postal scale about 3 and 3/8 inches wide 11inch around.

DSCN5350.JPG
DSCN5354.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It would appear to fit the specifications for a 6 pound solid shot but I do have questions about the circular area.
 
Looks an awful lot like a shot put. I hope I'm wrong, though. More knowledgeable folks will come along and give you an identification. Good luck!
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top