Bison Soup

A great little video. I do love me some bison. It is a very good meat. There was a sizable buffalo herd not a long distance from the place I had grown up. The herd is near Moberly, Missouri. I have had Bison soup before.
 
Thanks for posting this very interesting video. I have never tried bison before but this recipe does sound delicious. David.
 
Bison burgers are great fresh from the grill! I like to put in a couple cans of green chilies and some pepper jack, grated up, to the hamburger, then grill it. Add the hamburger fixin's and the grilled corn on the cob - well, I'm set! :D
 

Similar threads


Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top