Baked Alaska

I've never tasted it but always wanted to give it a try. My folks speak fondly of it , they said it was real popular in 70's & 80's. I've never seen it on a menu , if I did I definitely order it.
 
I've never tried a baked Alaska, it looks good. I seen a great video online about a famous New York restaurant in Brooklyn called Gage & Tollner open in the 1800's. Their speciality dessert is a baked Alaska , the pastry chef said theirs is a three day process. Id love to try it.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top