Attack and Die

Miss Markie said:
Well I do NOT like gin, cannot tolerate gin, and I always tell my husband it is because of my Irish/Celtic ancestry. I also tell him that the English invented gin so the Irish wouldn't take over the world...:laugh1:


No, no , no! God created Scotch so the Scots wouldn't counquer the world, Beer for the same reason w/ the Irish and he created the English to give the Scots & Irish a common enemy so they wouldn't kill each other.
 
johan_steele said:
No, no , no! God created Scotch so the Scots wouldn't counquer the world, Beer for the same reason w/ the Irish and he created the English to give the Scots & Irish a common enemy so they wouldn't kill each other.

Now THAT is a true one too....

But I still feel the same way about gin!:laugh1:
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top