Andersonville

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!

bdtex

Brigadier General
Silver Patron
Civil War Photo Contest
Annual Winner
Regtl. Quartermaster Chickamauga 2018
Nice. It'll be a few days before I post any Andersonville pics. I just started posting about Day 2 of my roadtrip in Civil War Traveler's Companion. Andersonville was on Day 3.

bdtex

Brigadier General
Silver Patron
Civil War Photo Contest
Annual Winner
I might add that I was really impressed by the Prison site and National Cemetery but not so much with the Museum.

bdtex

Brigadier General
Silver Patron
Civil War Photo Contest
Annual Winner
I'm working my way through all of the files, I'll be posting more in the days ahead.
Roger that. I am still culling my pics too but not so many as you. Our trip was only 5 days and we only made one real short sightseeing stop on the last day. The last day was mostly a travel day.

bdtex

Brigadier General
Silver Patron
Civil War Photo Contest
Annual Winner
I'm working my way through all of the files, I'll be posting more in the days ahead.
I am really looking forward to seeing the rest of your pictures. I have gone through all the pictures from our trip 3-4 times and the Andersonville pictures are definitely the best ones. I had the place to myself during my visit and the weather was good. For a place where such horrible things happened,it really is photogenic now. I am still at least a couple days away from being ready to post my pictures.

bdtex

Brigadier General
Silver Patron
Civil War Photo Contest
Annual Winner
Was on a two week road trip and made a stop here for the first time. I'm surprised I didn't run into bdtex along the way since it looks like we hit some of the same spots.
We didn't coordinate our June trip as well this year as we did last year. :D I'm likely to be in Mobile and Pensacola next June.

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!