A question about interest

rpkennedy

Colonel
Member of the Year
I believe that I'm going to run a series of wargames about the war in the Eastern Theater using John Tiller Software's series of games covering that aspect. I was wondering if people would be interested in updates on how the battles are going with screenshots. The games will be double-blind (because the AI is very dumb) so I'll be playing both sides but will be attempting to plan with what each side knows at that time (and sticking with plans until they fall apart and adapt accordingly). If there's interest, I'll post threads based on the battles that I'm covering, beginning with Bull Run.

Ryan

Long long time ago in a Galaxy................... sorry wrong time period. Many years ago I used to spend way too many hours on Mad Minute Games ' Take Command Second Manassas'
I'd be interested in following as it might get me back into Gaming.

I believe that I'm going to run a series of wargames about the war in the Eastern Theater using John Tiller Software's series of games covering that aspect. I was wondering if people would be interested in updates on how the battles are going with screenshots. The games will be double-blind (because the AI is very dumb) so I'll be playing both sides but will be attempting to plan with what each side knows at that time (and sticking with plans until they fall apart and adapt accordingly). If there's interest, I'll post threads based on the battles that I'm covering, beginning with Bull Run.

Ryan

Sure...why not?

Back